Generic Contest Rules
For the Radio Station KRIM 96.3FM-LP Operated by: Payson Council for the Musical Arts and Effective 1/01/2015. Please refer to Specific Contest Rules Disclaimer at End.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contests are open to persons 12 years or older, except: KRIM and their immediate families, and employees of other broadcast stations, print and internet media entities, event sponsors or advertisers, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
3. You can only win one prize per person every 30 days.
4. Winners must appear in person with proper positive legal identification to claim prize at the KRIM radio station studios between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) where they called within 30 days, and prior to the expiration date, or prize will be forfeited.
5. Prizes will not be mailed out or delivered to winners. Any winner under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign for the prize.
6. All prizes are subject to IRS 1099 reporting. Winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes.
7. Participants may be asked to execute an event participation waiver form at the sole discretion of the KRIM radio station at any time from initial participation through delivery of the prize to the participant or contestant. You must first present positive legal identification prior to signing a release form.
8. No cash equivalent will be awarded for any contest prize.
9. The station may from time to time work in conjunction with concert promoters and various venues throughout our listening area to provide contestants the opportunity to win tickets and sometime meet performers backstage as part of a contest or promotion. This opportunity is at all times subject to the sole discretion of the performer and the controlling venue and subject to change at any time. With this in mind – there may be situations where KRIM, the promoter and or the venue cannot be held liable for – including but not limited to: changes to the time, place, method, procedure, or cancellation of the event and or applicable Artist meet and greet at any time.
10. KRIM and affiliated companies are not responsible for any claims, liabilities, or damages arising out of, or in conjunction with, any prizes won in this contest, nor are they responsible for any malfunction of equipment or telephone systems, internet, or email during this contest. The KRIM radio station manager has the final decision as to the winner.
11. All telephone calls to the participating station contest lines may be recorded and may be played back on the air for promotional purposes. By playing contests you give Forever the right to publicize your name, likeness and voice by any media.
12. In the event of local or national emergency, contests may be temporarily suspended or cancelled at the discretion of KRIM.
13. Odds of winning are determined by the exact number of listeners calling when each prize is awarded. Contest void where prohibited by law.
14. KRIM at all times retains sole discretion in regard to all contest matters.
15. If you are listening to the internet stream of the radio station, programming may be delayed affecting contest participation.
16. Any person or persons found to be in violation of these contest rules before, during, or after the respective on-air and/or online contest will be disqualified and any prize or prizes will be forfeited and KRIM will reserve the right at its sole discretion to not award a contest prize.
17. Promotions and contests on KRIM are conducted, but not limited to, the following methods: over-the-air, via telephone, on location at a business or event, via our website (www.krimfm.com), or through social networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
The above Generic Contest Rules may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time. KRIM at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Generic Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the KRIM radio station as appropriate and in the KRIM radio station sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential contest participants are urged to acquaint themselves with these specific contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over where different from the Generic Contest Rules.